1. All papers will be reviewed by two or three expert reviewers from the conference committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers will be published by conference proceeding, and submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing.
DSInS 2021丨IEEE Xplore 丨EI Compendex丨Scopus
2. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to 【Submission System】
4. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
5. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentation.
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Human-Centric Intelligent Systems (ISSN Online: 2667-1336)
Human-Centric Intelligent Systems is an international, peer-reviewed journal which is owned by Guangdong AiScholar Institute of Academic Exchange (GDAIAE). Publishing services are provided by Springer Nature. The journal is dedicated to disseminating the latest research findings on all theoretical and practical applications in human-centric intelligent systems, and to providing cutting-edge theoretical and algorithmic insights in human-centric computing and analytics. Welcome to submit your articles and the expanded version of conference papers to HCIN！
Journal Website: https://www.springer.com/journal/44230
Author Guidelines: https://www.springer.com/journal/44230/submission-guidelines
Submission Link: https://www.editorialmanager.com/hcin
Please contact HCIN Editorial office if you have any questions.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +13603860656
*Free of APC (Article Processing Charge）
*The journal offers the "Best Paper Award". For details, please consult: Editor Du (Tel: 13603860656 (wechat number); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)